1. Treat your Customers Right – Genuinely Interact
2. Don’t Come on Too Strong – Respect Your Customers
3. Always Listen – Hear What Your Customers are Saying
4. Continue to Satisfy – Offer Ongoing Support and Specials
5. Treat a Customer Like a Valued Partner – Communication is Two Way
6. Build Trust – Alert Customers to Large Scale Changes, Good or Bad
7. Be Transparent – Honesty is Crucial When it comes to Mistakes
8. Follow Through on Your Word – Follow Up on Promises
9. Recognize Responsibility – The Customer is Always Right
10. Always Say “Thank You” – Kindness and Gratitude will Take You Far
For a more in depth view go to Kissmetrics Blog
If they like dealing with you
Ask them to tell their friends!
If NOT, ask them to tell you!